Grades 10-12 Registration Information
We are pleased that you are interested in attending Victoria School of the Arts. Both academic and artistic excellence are important at Victoria School. Our staff, students and their families believe that the heart of Victoria School of the Arts lies in the joy to learn, the passion to create and the wonder of discovery.
Grades 10 to Grade 12
Grade 10-12 students interested in attending Victoria School of the Arts for 2017-2018 must bring in their registration packages to the General Office and at that time we will book an intake consultation. Sharing the most current information about academic progress and learning needs will help us to best program for you in the upcoming school year. For more information contact 780-426-3010.
Please ensure that you bring the following documents to your intake consultation:
- Completed Victoria School Registration Package: 2017-2018 Grade 10-12 Registration Book
- Confirmation of address for the student's parent/legal guardian (e.g. driver's license, utility bill)
- A copy of Birth Certificate and/or travel passport/current Canadian citizenship documents
- Medical Alert Form
- FOIP & Code of Conduct
- Most Recent Report Card
- Information regarding an LSP (Learner Support Plan), IP (Intervention Plan) or ELL (English Language Learning) programming needs, if applicable
- Any Testing including Academic, Educational, Psychological or Physician Recommendation
- Proof of Sponsorship for coded out of District students
- *Registrants are encouraged to submit a student letter as part of the registration package.
- For students registering who are NEW to Edmonton Public Schools; please note the following must be included:
- Completed New to EPSB Registration Form
- Request and Authorization to Release Student Records Form
Please submit copies of original documents, as the school will not return them.
- 2017-2018 Grade 10-12 Registration Book
- 2017-2018 High School Course Book
- 2017-2018 High School Course Planner
- 2017-2018 High School Course Selection Chart
- New to EPSB Registration Form