Victoria School Student Services provides support to secondary students with regards to educational planning. In addition, we are here to help if you are experiencing personal difficulties that may interfere with your academic, social, or family life. It is important to all staff at Victoria School that students feel confident and supported, both personally and academically, so please visit Student Services if you require any support.
All students are encouraged to drop in anytime to learn more about the many services which our counselors offer. We are open from 8:00 to 4:00 Monday to Friday. Students may also book appointments with counselors for one-on-one support.
Student Services Contacts:
- Last Names Beginning with A - G
- J. Longhurst (Curriculum Coordinator)
- Last Names Beginning with H - N
- Last Names Beginning with O - Z
- School Resource Officer
- Work Experience Coordinator
- Curriculum Coordinator of Inclusion
- Cultural Liason
If you are in need of immediate or crisis support, the following services are available 24-hours:
- Children’s Mental Health Mobile Response Team (MRT): 780-427-4491
- Immediate crisis support through their Crisis Line to children and adolescents and their care providers.
- Support Network Distress Line/Suicide Distress Line: 780-482-4357
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Live chat in Alberta on Wednesday to Sunday 4:00pm until midnight
- Adult Crisis Response Team(Community Urgent Services & Stabilization Team): 780-342-7777
- For individuals 18 years old or older, or individuals who are close to turning 18.